Catch up on Moumita’s latest channeled messages on your favorite podcast app. This podcast is also available on:
Buy the Full transmission: https://shop.abetterliving.co/water-elementals-mary-magdalene-channelingExperience the powerful water dragon light language activation, programming the water with love to attract your soulmate in this transmission. Connect with water elementals and your emotions more easily with this permission slip.
Summary:We are going to talk about the 4012 species of water elementals. I will have assistants here from the elementals and a few ascended masters. So it’s just not going to be me. It’s going to be a collective with me.
Now, if you are wondering why we are talking about the water elementals at this point in time, Humans have grown very fond of animals on Earth right now, and it is time for you to embrace the non-physical beings too. So, hereby I am educating all of you about all the non-physical beings that exist. The others have already described the earth elementals and air elementals. And I’m going to talk about the water because water is related to emotion.
The water, elementals reside in water. All kinds of water, still water, moving water, ocean lakes, rivers, streams, waterfalls. And sometimes if you have large water bodies in your house, like a pool which does not have harmful chemicals in it, or a small pond, then in those too.
All the harmful chemicals you put in the water harm the elemental, so those pools will not have them.
Your private pools will not have them because those are not habitable by them.
The water elementals, just by their presence, creates an atmosphere inside the water kingdom that thrives and allows survival of the kingdom. All the water animals and plants. You could say the water elementals create different effects in water.
They increase the conductivity of water in certain areas. There are some water elementals that increase the conductivity so that certain kinds of life that need specific gravity and specific temperatures and specific alkalinity or acidity in the water or specific electromagnetic fields in water can survive.
The water and the huge water bodies on Earth are Earth’s emotions. And as you can see, 70 percent of Earth’s body is covered in water just like 70 percent of the human body is water because you are all emotional beings.
So, the water elementals manage the emotions of Earth by maintaining balance. There are those… Who regulates how much oxygen and other gaseous content will be absorbed in water. There are those who keep the water clean and free of all the negative programs that are emitted into water by humans, either through speech or other chemicals or any other kind of harmful pollution..
All the life in water hasn’t collapsed yet because these water elementals are constantly working behind the scenes, but they can only do so much.
Some of those that are living near human civilizations have already died out. So this transmission is a call for help, to help them not only do their jobs. But so that you can befriend them and use them in your daily life. You can do some specific tasks with their help if you’re involved in any kind of work with the water.
If you’re a sailor or if you’re a scientist or if you are a watsu massage therapist. No matter what your profession or your hobby is, if it involves water, you can seek help from the water elementals. Because water balances your emotions as well as Earth’s.
Questions asked by the live audience:
Questions asked in the live session:
1. You said that we are 70 percent water and the water is representing emotion. So the rest 30% would be the more dense material in our body. What is that 30 percent representing?
2. Why is it so much water? Why is it so important that it’s more water than the…